RE: Review: PF Exhibits

WR wrote;

Well, I've tried this before, and was reticuled over my wording of the
review
for about a month afterwards, that scared me and most likely countless
others
over attempting to make any reviews. <<<

[Gregory Fraser]
The true artist welcomes reticulation, derision, and any other negativision. Its all publicity which is the artists bread and butter. You thing Van Gogh cut off his ear because the neighbors were too loud? He was looking for a bigger slice of the pie! And when word didn't get out fast enough he painted a self portrait to push it along a bit. All artists worth his/her salt is into self mutilation. I had my hands surgically switched left for right. It makes it impossible to shake hands and that makes me memorable. On the downside though it makes hitch hiking very uncomfortable.

Greg
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery