Re: Photographers are Dodos

I think this ' Photography is dead' statement is an inspired move to get us
away from 'how to hold a camera', congratulations. Other than Kodak, who
through their own arrogance and stupidity have managed to slip behind just
about everyone else in the industry, photography is flourishing as never
before. The reason for that is that digital photography is seen to be cool,
simple and fun. People can make vast amounts of pictures and then simply
dump the ones they don't want, it's cheap and they can experiment, and (it's
that word again) fun. They will be putting cameras in phones next, mark my
words.
Kevin
www.london-photographic-awards.com

 Photography is not dead it has just mutated to a normal art form.  A form