From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Mason
Sent: 04 March 2004 17:39
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Photographers are Dodos

Just give up folks.  Photography is dead.  Anyone
still peering through a viewfinder (or, even worse,
lurking under a darkcloth) is either delusional or a
tired old fraud.

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/news/story/0,11711,1161737,00.html>

Send your photo equipment (KEH Excellent Plus or
better, please) to me.  I'll dispose of it properly.

--John

=====
J. Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia