Re: Photographers are Dodos

but we are dodos that still sing.....

At 12:39 PM 3/4/04, you wrote:
Just give up folks.  Photography is dead.  Anyone
still peering through a viewfinder (or, even worse,
lurking under a darkcloth) is either delusional or a
tired old fraud.

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/news/story/0,11711,1161737,00.html>

Send your photo equipment (KEH Excellent Plus or
better, please) to me.  I'll dispose of it properly.

--John

===== J. Mason Charlottesville, Virginia Cool snaps: http://wtju.radio.virginia.edu/mason/