Re: Web site building software?

On Mar 4, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Don Roberts wrote:

Recent conversations about web sites have convinced me that I finally need to create one. Now, can anybody offer suggestions for software for a beginner using Mac OSX?
Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
* *
And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
but is it Art?". -- Rudyard Kipling

Don,

You can get a 30 day trial of a .Mac account and have a site up with just a few mouse clicks, more or less.
This will give you a chance to set up a site and it requires no knowledge of html etc.

Dave