Re: Tungsten Film at Sunset

I think Jim's point was that you can control the color temperature in digital far more easily and far more accurately than with film.  Even if the colors are "wrong" (I don't personally think too much about correspondence of color with "reality"), with digital, you can adjust the color temperature until it is "right."   And you didn't have to find that tungsten film to do it.

This may be just one reason why wedding photographers where I live are converting to digital as fast as they can buy the equipment.