Re: Water filters

Filter efficiency is based on the initial number of particles and the final number of particles.
I'd go with a 5 micron filter, if you want to be extra sure use 2 in series. A carbon filter and a 5 micron Cellulose/Fiber filter With that you'll remove chlorine, any volatiles and any particles..... hardness of your water is another deal :)