Re:Film Washing problem

Walter Holts family writes:

I take two 12 by 12 inch pieces of artificial chamois skin cloths (Pep Boys) that have been well soaked and wrung almost dry. The cloths are folded and rolled into glove sized pads.
I place a pad on each side of the hanging film and slowly run the pads down each side of the film keeping the film evenly pressed between the two pads. The top clips must be the type with teeth that punch through the film.

Live and learn... what a great idea!