[offlist] Re: Flayers among us

Flayers among us is one of a number of names for the Bagle.e worm. It affects Windows machines. See

http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=101061

for more information. I'm surprised that RIT's servers allowed to get through. Although I get a bunch of these things every day, this is the first one that came from Photoforum. I disagree that it's "offlist," as it was sent to all list members.

Roger