Re: Review (marilyn)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: Review (marilyn)

Hi Trevor,

I can understand how it must have been difficult to decide what and how much to shoot.  Your subject is very exciting.     Do you live close enough to go back and take more photographs?

Marilyn

The third in the series is a close up of a different formation.  This one was hard to frame and crop when shooting as my Mamiya only has an 80mm lens on it (I need to get a 50 for both my 35mm and my Mamiya now that I think about it).  Also, I wanted to get close enough to capture the detail and far enough away to get as much in.  It was tough.