RE: How not to light jewelry (sometimes you get lucky enough)

> Fletdher has the right idea.  Sometimes it helps to hang some
> strips of
> dark material inside the tent so they reflect in the jewelry.

Oh yeah! I was concerned about creating highlights when I should have been creating lowlights (dark reflections in the gold). That would show contour in the jewelry and also give it the gleam back. I seem to have a problem with always thinking about adding more light when I should realize shadows are just as important and a lot cheaper to produce. Thank you very much.

Greg