Framing (was Re: What has happened to this Forum?)

--- trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe someone could photograph Ralph Nader's
> campaign and document the re-election of George Jr.
> for gallery X.

HAW HAW - I don't think achal meant THAT kind of
discussion!!! :)

Allright:

I am considering giving up my own mating and framing.
I like to "finish" the picture as a whole, but it
really takes a lot of time and people are starting to
demand more and more (what if you used this color
instead?). To think that some great photographers
didn't even bother to develop or print their own work.

I like framing - I can make a good impression on
people with mate colors, wood tints and overal
finishing. Besides, who could wrap better my babies?

However, it robs me time for planning and going out
for more pictures. What am I to be known for?  I think
it should be my images, and nothing else.

Where do you stop?

$ 0.02.

=====