Re: Squaring a painting

>> If the painting is covered with glass AND you are allowed anywhere near
>> the glass ... get an assistant to hold a piece of mirror against the glass
>> in the centre of the picture.

that is a good idea, but still it does not guarantees the painting and the film corners are in line...

>> Then move the tripod (camera) about till it reflects itself at the centre.
>
>Bob, on the same line, Kostas can use the LASER based enlarger alignment
>tool (which uses reflective slide at one end and laser point source at
>another. The idea is to align the point source and its reflection together)
>that we use to align easel and lens/film planes? This may be old for many of
>you but this tool is very cool; our darkroom recently bought it and it is
>very handy.
>achal
 abit out of my league?

thansk for the input all...when kostas makes his super dupper invention (useless of course)he will let you know with a cheer!

enjoy all..it is carnival time here in greece!!!

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!