Re: Squaring a painting

> If the painting is covered with glass AND you are allowed anywhere near
> the glass ... get an assistant to hold a piece of mirror against the glass
> in the centre of the picture.
>

> Then move the tripod (camera) about till it reflects itself at the centre.

Bob, on the same line, Kostas can use the LASER based enlarger alignment
tool (which uses reflective slide at one end and laser point source at
another. The idea is to align the point source and its reflection together)
that we use to align easel and lens/film planes? This may be old for many of
you but this tool is very cool; our darkroom recently bought it and it is
very handy.
achal