Re: Squaring a painting

>> you know the spring loaded aperture in a cylidrical apparatus that keeps
>the elastic chord tout.
>
>Kostas,
>I could not understand what you were saying because of lack of understanding
>as to what you are trying to achieve. :)
>But, I did understand the line pasted above -> It seemed like an adult
>content? :-))

hahahaha!
yes indeed, out of context it seems so...guess i have to make a drawning...
was the rest of the message clear enough?
bye for now, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!