Re: Squaring a painting

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:53:47 +0200
"kpp@xxxxxxxxxx" <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> well actually it was too late to test the idea...
> what do you think about it? any better idea? there's got to be one..

(I photograph jigsaw puzzle boxes, and this may not be much help since
the requirements are not very high quality, and I can fix it afterwards
in any image processing program, neither excluding nor limited to Adobe
PhotoShop, but anyway... )

I've found it quite effective to use the viewfinder to check: if you
have a pan-tilt head, check that you can get all four sides of the
picture to match the edge of the viewfinder exactly.

Brian Chandler
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/
imaginatorium@xxxxxxxxxxxxx