Photographs in PF exhibit this week

Dan Mitchell - Coffee Stop - neat slice of Americana that happens to be
British! It has a nice relaxed feeling about it.

Jonathan Harris - DC by Air - You were lucky to had the opportunity to fly in
this area. The photograph by itself does not do much for me but it is a
historic document of a particular landscape for sure.

Achal Pashine - Sunset, Navy beach, Mono Lake - I like this series of
photographs this being the third one we've seen. They all are nice, decorative,
images. Very serene all.

Leslie Spurlock - Prayer - unfortunately it does not resonate with me on the
topic of "prayer" - it is just a photograph of somebody's back.

Christopher Strevens - Top Secret - I can't relate to this one on the aspect of
the topic - top secret what? Guess one had to know what the story was all
about. The slight tinting with surreal color is eye catching.

Jim Davis - Coming out to Play - guess they were caught in the act but too bad
the far racoon only has one eye glistening. I'd like this more if both animals
were staring at me.

Bob Talbot - Ginger Beer - very nice 3D arrangement but for me the images are a
bit too far apart. When I reduced the size the effect was very apparent even on
the ceramic ware itself.

Don Draper - Touchdown imminent - yup ... about to happen. To that extent the
photograph is right on but what else?

so, there's my E$U .02
andy