Re: Stereo 360-degree Panoramas

> Quite amazing!  I guess they are using two blended sets of off-set
panoramas?

AZ

That's what I still don't understand.
When you take a normal panorama presumably the "lens" rotates  about
the entrance pupil (?).
If you had two cameras side by side where would the axis of rotation
be?

Mmm.  Maybe it's OK for a "scanning" type of shot but I could see
problems for assembling these from a sequence of static frames.

Bob