Re: Gallery Review

Per-
Thanks so much for the review. I was hoping the ribbons wouldn't get the same
reaction as the hair clips did a couple of weeks ago. The light was awesome
and totally natural.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm
lscottpht@xxxxxxx

<< Leslie Spurlock, Schoolgirl:  NOW we´re getting somewhere!  Nice light,
 beautiful face, but here we get full eye contact and no intrusions.
 This time, the white ribbons actually add a lot to the image IMHO.
 And, (since there was a discussion about it) I have to say that I´m
 absolutely on your side when you refuse to clean up the images after
 the fact.  Shoot more, be selective, but no clone stamp in this kind of
 documentary work!