From: BB [mailto:stopbarking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 February 2004 16:21
To: Chris
Subject: hey Chris -RE: Life

Chris,
Sounds like you missed the shot.
That 15 minutes, and the change of moods.
Really would like to see some photos come
out of these darker days.
-Bobbie

"I did not take a photograph today.  I did visit my aunt, who is old.
And did
some shopping for her. And I did get up.  Time passed me by, I discovered
nothing today.  Except that my aunts' moods go as fast as they come.  They
used to last for months of not speaking, today it was only 15 minutes. Time
passed me by.  As my friend used to say "a day nearer death".  He got skin
cancer and died --- he was ever so nice. A Negro Jew!  Then he died.  Where
is the justice? If anyone deserved a good long life, he did!  But he died.

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk";