specs in photo credit

When I was looking at the Kansas City star web site today, they had all of the photo notes
included on the web site, I assume inadvertantly.

Quite interesting though...

The sculpture ?Mesteño' by Luis Jimenez outside the Kansas City Southern Building JOHN SLEEZER/The
Kansas City Star 2/2/04 (With Sports Story) "Mesteno" a fiberglass outdoor sculpture by artist
Luis Jimenez outside the Kansas city Southern building at 12th and Broadway on Monday February 2,
2004.Camera Info: Taken at 1/320 Sec. F 9.0, ISO 200 with white balance set to CLOUDY. NIKON
CORPORATION NIKON D1X, on 2/2/04 at 0:23:24 PM.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/entertainment/7864718.htm