Re: Gallery review

Well, one can be an amateur at one type of photography and a professional at another. The skills are not necessarily required for all types, although certainly there's a great advantage to having every single one available in all types.

I couldn't set up a commercial shot to save my life, at least not a professional commercial shot. I have no taste for building sets, tweaking lights all over the place, balancing strobes. Not that I don't understand the theory, just that I don't do it and can't imagine wanting to do it for a living.

Put me out on a beach or in the woods and I'm much more comfortable.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx