Re: PF Exhibits on 01-24-04

Emily-
I do have several of her, but this was the best of the group. It was at a
church service and she seemed to be quite bothered with me photographing her. I
tried to get a shot every now and then because the light was falling on her
perfectly, but she would also catch a glimpse of me and turn. Being more of a
photojournalist, I tend to cut into people a lot. It doesn't bother me so much,
but apparently it seems to be an issue. I guess I won't send this one off for
any competitions.

<< Real shame about that chin.  Perhaps removing more of the shoulder
 blocking it would make it more forgivable?  Perhaps this is the next
 to next to last image in a sequence of her, in which you get the chin
 in the final image?  And, yes, those damn white clips do make fun for
 the photographer....

Leslie Spurlock
<A HREF="http://americanphotojournalist.com/member.php?user=lscotthpht";>
American Photojournalist</A>