Re: digital cameras

I went to Bourbon Stree for Mardi Gras not too long ago and all my friends with
film cameras got lots of "topics of conversation" photographs while my digital
photos just showed people milling about.

The only digital camera that I have that has essentially no shutter lag is a
Apple QuickTake 200. Of course it has no flash or autofocus or autoexposure
capability either!  :)

cheers,
andy