Re: Gallery Review

<< Leslie Spurlock: Wonderful light, lovely eyes.  Too bad her chin is
 hidden.  Those amorphous white patches on her brow and hair are a bit
 disturbing.

Thanks for commenting. The white patches are her hair clips, so I couldn't
really do anything about that. They were white in real life, so that's the way I
wanted them. In fact, a lot of the little girls over there that attend the
Sunday services wear their hair with these little white clips in them. So, I
guess you could say that it is a part of the culture. They wear a lot of white on
Sundays.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://americanphotojournalist.com/member.php?user=lscotthpht