More on the "HI" message from List HQ

Don't open that HI subject line message anyway. I do not
use a mailer with a guestbook or similar but only use
VMSMAIL to read my mail and correspond so I am not sure
how it would have been possible for me to send a virus
to the list's server - but apparently it has my adddress
as a source or origin. I imagine it was spammed somehow.

I am asking the people here knowledgeable about such things
about it. Will provide update when I learn something.

andy