Re: The Big Shot at RIT?

WOW, this is about the Royal Palace Shot here in Stockholm! Glad to see it caused ripples overseas as well...

I didn´t participate (my only flash being a mains powered studio unit), but it was kind of a grand fiesta, with good coverage in the local press.

BTW, if you follow the link within Bob´s link, you´ll see a picture of three photographers. The middle one is Lennart Nilsson, famous for his medical photography, esp of human embryos still in the womb. He has been featured in Life a few times.

Thanks for the link, Bob!

Per