Re: page turner

At 08:30 AM 1/19/04 -0500, you wrote:

Jannie,

I couldn't get the java thing to work but found exactly what I needed at tucows. Called: FlipAlbum 5.5 : http://www.flipalbum.com/products/fa/ only $19 with
a free trial version. It is way cool with animated, 3-D pages. The pictures bend like a real book when the page turns. I'm just getting it figured out and will put a sample on my web page ASAP. I think a lot of PF'rs will want to try it.

Thanks for everyone's help,

AZ

Alan,

Did a "Google" search on "Digital Book Maker" and came up with this program link with freebie to try:
http://www.desktopauthor.com/

Cheers,
Janine
--

Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272

e-mail: Janine C. Hanson studio272@xxxxxx <mailto:studio272@xxxxxx>