Re: UFO pic?

  I have a similar picture.  We were in New Hampshire & had stopped at a pull off for lunch, I took a pic of my 2 daughters, we saw nothing in the sky. When I got the pics back...there was a strange object in the sky...it is on the negative, I work in a lab & enlarged it.....we still cannot say it looks like anything "normal".  I will have to dig it up, post it to a site & send the link   :o)

 ~~Rose