Re: Unbelievable! I need advertising help!

PhotoRoy,

Jonesville is located on the West side of Interstate 77 just maybe 40 miles South of the Virginia state line. If you know where Winston-Salem is, we are aprox. 45 miles North/West of that city and aprox. 30 miles North (up I 77) of Statesville. Sort of in nowhere's land. Where are you?
Shyrell