Re: Unbelievable! I need advertising help!

Hi Robert,

No
Yes
Yes
Yes and Yes
I did all those things. They had reprinted my old business number that
was a dead number and told me that since it had been dead for more that 6
months they could not put a recording to it. At one point they even
offered me the old number back and I'm thinking, Sure, make it worse and
then charge me extra for making the change. So I said no thanks!
Shyrell