Re: Digital Flash

| Hi,
|
| How would I use a small studio flash with an Olympus E20p? Has anyone
| had experience?
| I'm considering using it to illuminate some 2D works of art instead of
| photofloods.
| Chris.
| http://www.chrisspages.co.uk

Chris,

You use a studio flash with the E20 pretty much as you would with a film
camera.

The E10, and presumably the E20, as I recall, had a PC connector to fire the
flash. Use the manual exposure mode and either a flashmeter or just trial
and error while watching result of each attempt until you get your exposure
correct.

pax

rand