Re: gallery review Jan 14th 2004--Jim

Jim,
Thanks for the great idea. I didn't think about it. Usually, I ask all
the questions either before or at the point of purchase. This time I was
mostly interested in the video and felt the digital was something extra
and I wouldn't use it. Then I kept reading all the great things about
digital photog from the group and decided to give it a try. I'll do as
you suggest and will let you all know if it's fixable. If not, well...
Shyrell