Custom Colors

Norman Riley wrote:

I hadn't considered an olive color before, but I will be re-doing the home page very soon to provide viewers with a better indication of what's buried in the site, and will experiment with your suggestion.

You can be as picky as a paint mixer if you want and have consistent colors between browsers to boot. The Colormix site will let you dither two or three web safe colors to get a custom color that can then be used to fill a small .gif image, which can then be tiled for a background. Feel free to email off list, if you're interested and all that was Greek ;-)

http://www.colormix.com/

Cheers,
Shawna
http://lightwriting.net