PF Gallery: The Prisoner Revealed.

For anyone interested, the identity of the prisoner is shown at.
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/prisoner/

I've put up two forms of stereo images:
1) a "cross-eye" view
2) a red-green anaglyph version.

As to reviews on my image this week.
My sincere thanks to the four list members who took the time to
comment.

Jim wrote:
"Sorry Bob, I don't like this one. It doesn't have a clear enough
subject. Oh well, I guess you just threw this one out there to see
what people said about it. I can't think of anything else to say about
it, sorry."

Well, that sort of feedback is just as valuable as praise.  OK, I like
it for some peculiar reason but, as you guessed, I wasn't sure if it
was just a personal whimsy or if there was anything of more general
appeal.

Chris wrote:
"I don't quite get it....  Is it a fly in a petri dish.  Or a
reflection?
Mystery shot.  Nicely printed."

Well, the above web page shows what: the prison was a simple glass
jam-jar (does "jam" translate?" not a petri dish.

Rand wrote:
"This is one sick image. This could only come from the mind of a
depraved
individual, but a creative genius of a depraved individual. I really
like
this! The lines, the blobs of hazy black, the mystery. Wonderful! The
Creature from the White Lagoon is waiting; waiting patiently, plotting
revenge on its captor."

Sick - depraved?  OK, you got it in one!!!!

My conclusion: well, it was just another shot that didn't fit into any
predefined categories (in my experience).  Though I like it, it's
nothing like a personal favourite just something different.

Thanks again to the reviewers: without the reviews there's little
point in the gallery ...

Bob

PS: Happy New Year.