Re: Over-exposed BW negatives (dumb question)

Alan Zinn wrote:
At 04:06 AM 12/30/03 -0800, you wrote:

Pablo,
Use multi-grade paper and a green filter (wratten No. 61 or plain ol' cellophane) for bullet-proof negs. Over or under exposed - if you can see it you can print it.

W-61. I never thought of that. But I would expect it to work fabulously. But cellophane? I thought it had a blue tint. Must be the Oz version where everything's upside down.

Peace!
Sidney