Re: Difficult customers

Your message is a treasure.
----- Original Message -----
From: Marilyn
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 4:44 AM
Subject: Difficult customers

Here is a new way to think concerning your difficult customers - or just difficult people.

(I'm still working on seeing this sort of person as a "treasure"){:->

Marilyn

Now, there are many, many people in the world, but relatively few with whom we interact, and even fewer who cause us problems. So, when you come across such a chance for practicing patience and tolerance, you should treat it with gratitude. It is rare. Just as having unexpectedly found a treasure in your own house, you should be happy and grateful to your enemy for providing that precious opportunity.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama