Re: Gallery Review

At 12:05 AM 12/23/2003 +0100, you wrote:

Better get this posted before Xmas gets the better of me....

D L Shipman, Danaus plexippus: Excellent technique, the colour of the flowers complement those of the butterfly. My only problem is the dead background (grey card or something) that gives a somewhat artificial look.

Per

Blue flowers do seem to be found in most butterfly "gardens" and though I've not asked about it I'll bet they are there on purpose. I kind of like the flat background because it is different from the clutter live butterflies are usually pictured against. Thank you for the comments.

Dave
East Englewood