Re: Why I Don't Do Reviews

> Take some time to look in a mirror.
<<Take your own advice, because *YOU* are the
most arrogant person on this list.>>

Stephen

And your point is what?

You don't know me, you have never met me.
Passing such sweeping judgements on others seems to me to be at the peak
of arrogance.  Are you really such a hypocrite?

When it comes to introspection (looking in that proverbial mirror) I do
an awful lot of that already thanks.  No doubt I'll do some more now. In
Jimmy's case the comment was meant to be taken in the context of his Zen
quotes - Other people do not anger us: the source of the anger lies inside.

To bring it back to the subject line:
1) It's ironic how the man who professed to know what twisted motives others
had when submitting gallery reviews quit after just one week.

2) This particular reviewer, who had mistakenly thought that his weekly
contributions would be of some interest to list-members, has stopped submitting
full reviews.

3) I don't remember seeing much input from you - images or commentary.
Why is that?

Bob