Re: Why I Don't Do Reviews

>          so much for the hypocritical comment about *welcoming all
> feedback*.....
Talk of hypocritical:  what was it you said about clipping quotes out
of context?
The complete quote was, and I stand by that:
-  "All feedback is welcome, by me anyway.
-  That is, feedback from people without a personal agenda!!!"

> apparently you make exceptions for anyone you disagree
> with.....that, of course, is your prerogative......just have the
> grace to say so.......
OK, I'll play your game of twisting words.
Yes, I was referring you. Sorry, I thought I made that clear.

> >Please, don't quit reviewing, you have so much insight to offer the
> >list, but  just quit commenting on any of my images if you don't
mind.
>        well, I do mind......frankly I'm sick and tired of you
telling
> me or anyone else how to behave on this list.......
Well, as often as I read it it still looks like a request to me.
Please?

> to be a forum for the open exchange of ideas and opinions, not a
> playground for the petulant, the petty, or those who simply cannot
> get by without massaging their egos.....
Do you really percieve yourself to be so pure that you can pass these
sweeping judgements on others?
Take some time to look in a mirror.

"Generally we are too egotistical, too full of hard, resisting spirit.
We are individualistic, unable to accept things as they are or as they
come to us. Resistance means friction, friction is the source of all
trouble. When there is no self, the heart is soft and offers no
resistance to outside influences."