Re: Why I Don't Do Reviews

>You, sir , are as poor a judge of character as it's ever been
> my misfortune to know......perhaps you can explain the *put down* in
Well, it's pretty damned obvious to me or to anyone else with half a
brain ;o)

1) Very nice collage
It's *not* a collage.

2) Photos as metaphors
There was no metaphor - any metaphor was provided by the viewer.

>  nortice, if you can, the use of the word *Photos*......I say
> again for the understanding impaired, *Photos*........
And for the truly hard of thinking in our midst, notice that where a
comment is made carries information

> surely you have better things to do than launch
> personal attacks........ and if you don't, what a pity
"Do unto others ..." as they used to say in church.

Please, don't quit reviewing, you have so much insight to offer the
list, but  just quit commenting on any of my images if you don't mind.

Bob