RE: At least you still have a respectable Optics department

I must apolagize for my incorrect terminology. I meant to say "RIT faculty lounge lizard" and not "RIT staff lounge lizard". My error in the program name has already been noted so I will not dwell upon that.

All in all though it should make great conversation at the faculty Christmas party.

Greg