Re: comments/reviews, etc. re: photographs in PF exhibits

At 19:00 -0500 12/18/03, ADavidhazy wrote:
Delight in diversity. Don't attack the messenger. If you don't like some comment or another it is best to not engage questioning the validity of some
comment but rather best to compare that evaluation with that of others and learn from a group of responses.

In my opinion it is not worth providing feedback if one's opinions are attacked. Why should I do so? Got enough troubles in my off-list life I don't
need more aggravation.

We need more smiles,

andy

thanks for taking the time to provide an intelligent and caring commentary on the nature of reviews and reviewers........as the recipient of an attack on my opinion I, for one, have no desire to provide another review for exactly the reason you stated......life is way too short to put up with this sort of petulant childishness.......I'm going to spend Christmas with my grandkids and take more pictures than is probably legal....... *>)

Take care and Happy Holidays,

Jim
Baja Oregon
Everybody hates me because I'm so universally liked
                                      -Peter DeVries