Mazda Shot

Thanks for the comments on the shot of the MX8

The car was shot in studio. The only studio we could get had only one
wall coved. I much prefer a two wall cove but we had to make do with one
wall and a lot of black and white paper.

The shot was then cleaned up and merged with a computer generated background.

I have some production stills if anyone wants to see them. Or perhaps I
can put them up somewhere? Anyone know a good quick place to post them
for viewing? The five shots amount to about 900k total.

I also have a rear view. Maybe the next gallery?

If you saw the lighting set up you would probably look at the shot differently.

peace