Re: CANON D10 FOCUS PROBLEM

On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 01:43 PM, Gregory Fraser wrote:

This would seem to indicate that I asked this question however, I would never ask this question because without a doubt the best digital camera is the Nickdorf Pixelhacker
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery/nickdorf/PixelHacker.html.

Everybody knows that.

Greg

Had one of those back in '06, the only full frame, medium format digital produced at that time. The only problem with it the output was that it was a single large pixel, and the RAW (Really Awful Walloon) file format was not compatible with existing Photoslop formats. In addition, you needed a proprietary USB (Ultra Slow Banshee) cable to interface with the available PCs (Piles of Cretins).