From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu] On Behalf Of T. Scott
Thurmond
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 12:07 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Review of gallery for 11/29/03

12. Veli Cigirgan - Looking out...

I like the feeling of the photograph.  It gives the impression of a weary
traveler.  The exposure is a bit problematic, too little contrast and the
red of the woman's jacket should "pop" a little more.  I also can't figure
out what's going on with the streaks in the sky.  It's all empty space so
you probably should crop it out.

Scott (who needs another Grog)