Re: Off Topic/ Info on AbSoft Neat Image V2.5 Windows only.

Checkout this extreme test page:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/3200.html
Jim

Loking at just the heron picture: to me the processed one is worse than
the noisy one.  I'd love to have seen the raw (unprocessed) frame you took
at ISO 100 straight after the ISO 1600 one.

It's an old computer saying:

"rubbish in rubbish out".

I've yet to see a piece of software that breaks that.
If I had a D10 I might use ISO 1600 for very very very rare occasions.
If what you are showing is typical of it's results it looks hardly worth
the bother (for nature work).

Thinks:
Does the D10 have an "Aperture AND Shutter" priority mode?  That is, you
set the shutter speed and aperture manually and it chooses the ISO to suit?
  Can I patent that idea?  ;o)

Bob