Re: OT: what music do photographers listen to?

There is a time and aplace for everything.  For pure listening, tought and
the ability to let my imagination go - Classical.  (try Beethoven's f5th or 9th.
 On the way to work-Classic rock (any decade).  Dancing art a night
club-Minimalist 80's (think early Madonna).  At a social party or dance-Big Band.  At a
picnic - Country or edgier rock.  In fact, I can think of an occasion for
just about every type of music, Though I have yet to acquire a taste for Rap
(Something about having someone bitch in my face bothers me although i respect
anyone's right to listen to it.)
Sorry for the length, but it is in good fun.

Andy-lacomphoto