Re: Seeking image management software recommendations

> I can't help in evaluation, but you might look at Adobe Photoshop Album as
> well (it's < $100).
>
> Maris

Thanks Maris for the info and Jack for raising the question. I am getting to
the point that my softcopy album on computer is getting unmanagable. Anyway,
PS album seems a good choice. I have not used it yet but looks like one can
download the starter edition for FREE (you can not alter images etc, but
basic album management features are unrestricted in terms of number of
photos and it is not a time sensitive shareware, one can use it as long as
one wants!).
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/starter.html
I will try and let you know how it works!!

Achal