Re: OT: what music do photographers listen to?

so for anyone willing to respond what do you listen to?

Today, I listened to Diamanda Galas, Bomb the Bass, and Missy Elliott.

Yesterday, I listened to White Stripes, Outkast, some Indian movie music, and a compilation called Mutant Disco.

When my ears stop ringing, I'll remember what was before all that.

Jeff Spirer Photos: http://www.spirer.com One People: http://www.onepeople.com/ Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com